Thursday, July 10, 2008

In the Loop

Suddenly, the Obama campaign has discovered me. I'd been in informational limbo. Yesterday I received an e-mail from Khalil Thompson from the Chicago headquarters who is apparently responsible for the care and feeding of the NC delegation.

There are all kinds of goodies: A blog for delegates, a conference call this evening, a survey to fill out to detail our issues, concerns, and special interests, and the promise of a personal phone call sometime soon. It feels good to be in the loop finally.

And this evening I have to balance a conflict between 2 political events: a county democratic party precinct organizing meeting and an Obama meeting for my state house district.

And my little secret: I'm a meeting junkie -- so this is a good dilemma to have.

No comments: